Rocky Mount Campus
Union Hall Campus
Let’s be SMART as we prepare to reopen. Here are some important reminders:
- We will be following the guidelines for reopening given by the governor’s office. You can read those guidelines HERE.
- Our Worship Center will be marked for social distancing by sitting family units 6 feet apart. Please DO NOT change the set up or remove any materials used to mark these areas.
- Our Welcome Team will guide you through a contactless experience from the door directly to your worship center seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6ft. safe distance as you move through the facility.
- During this time please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or high fives
- Enter only through our main entrance. All other entrances will be closed.
- Connect Groups will NOT meet on campus.
- Children and students will not meet for their regular programming. We believe that this is a great opportunity for your family to worship together in one service. Children of all ages are welcome.
- You may utilize the tubs located at the north and south lobby entrances to leave your offerings.
- If possible, bring hand sanitizer and masks (cloth, bandanas, scarves, etc.) for all family members. If you do not have a mask, we will have a limited supply available.
- Do not attend if you are sick or running a fever. Please check the temperature of each family member before arriving.
- Practice regular hand washing and the use of our sanitation stations.
- High-risk populations should continue to utilize our online services. Remember, there is NO PRESSURE to attend, no one is more or less spiritual. There is no judgment.
- Before and after each service, our facilities team will sanitize our worship center, lobbies, restrooms, doors and all common areas. They will be utilizing products recommended by the CDC.
- Currently we are offering services at each campus. We are prepared to open more services as needed. The services times are spaced apart to provide adequate time for our facilities team to sanitize our worship center, lobbies, restrooms, doors and all common areas.
- Registration is required to ensure that we do not exceed the maximum capacity as outlined in the governor’s recommendations.
- Registration is open on a first come, first served basis. Registration for each service will close when capacities are reached.
- Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online please call 540-483-9507.
- Registration will close by or before Wednesday at 10 PM.
- Everyone is welcome to register and attend. You do not have to be a member to join us.
- If you are unable to attend, please deregister as soon as possible so we can make that space available for others.
- Invite others to join you. Text, email or call to let others know that they are welcome. Share posts through your social media accounts.
- Assure your family and friends that we will be taking all precautions to protect you and our community during this time.