Planted as a mission of Rocky Mount Baptist Church in 1958, Franklin Heights began life as an official church in 1960 with 64 charter members and a deep conviction that the Bible is God’s Word and Jesus Christ must be Lord. Blessed with steady growth over the years, we now meet on three campuses across Franklin County.
In 2011, God gave our leadership the vision to plant ministry locations throughout our region and beyond. Each of our campuses will still be an integral part of Franklin Heights Church but will differ in size, worship style, and atmosphere. Our CrossPointe ministry was the very first campus of this movement. Our newest campus, Union Hall, opened in the Fall of 2017.